4 ways | white chinos



My white chinos from Mango (click)  are very often worn, because it matches so good. The pants make the whole outfit looks very clean. And the best part of the story is that I only payed 10 euros for this treasure (they're still in sale, so be quick!). I'll give you some suggestions of how you can wear them;

1. Go for the classy way and match the pants with heels. Keep it clean and minimalistic by matching it with a white shirt. For an extra detail; add a belt or jewelry. 
H&M white top // Nelly black pumps 

2. More playful is the next look. I matched it with my stan smiths and a mesh top, less classier, but more casual. 
Patta printed tanktop // Monki mesh top // Adidas Stan Smith 

3. Maybe this is too white for you, for me it is a little, but I wanted this look to present because it shows a nonchalant way of how you can wear the chinos. I wear it with all stars for the extra nonchalant look, but if you wear it with heels (like look 1), the outfit will get a funny twist. 
H&M white oversized shirt // Converse All Stars 

4. Also this look gets a sporty twist by the bussinesslike outfit with my roshe runs. The number tee contributes also to that. 
H&M white blazer // Only brooklyn tanktop // Nike Roshe Runs (ID)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten