Under the radar #1



Having this items under my radar a little while. Time to share it! 

Now that I've ripped through - seriously - 3 jeans, I NEED new ones. But when you need something, of course you find nothing. Untill I saw this beauty. And surprise, its ripped! Yes, full of logica in here. But I like the jeans and it's high on my wishlist. 

I'm walking with an unsightly floral red wallet for 2 years now. It's getting time to buy a new one. In my dreams I'd love to have a YSL or a Smythson, but unfortunately my floral purse can't handle that. I see this Mango as a good temporary alternative. 

It is beginning to become an a little bit overhyped item, but I do want such a watch. Love the great and classic design and it matches to my whole wardrobe.

I saw this one at Moderosa - I think, and liked it! Now it's online at H&M I consider buying it. Like the way you can put many decorating items under the bell, while the bell adds more playfullness.  

Also a need. I'm willing to spend a little more money on a bag, especially a school/everyday bag, more especially when it's a really nice one. This is perfect. 

It takes a while before the winter starts, but I love this coat already! 

Heard very good things about this product of Clinique. It should work good against redness. Sounds good to my ears! Also do I need a primer. 

8. Clipboard
A nice decorting item for my room. I like the idea that you can change the paper and change the look of the whole clipboard. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten