August in Review



shoppings white Zara shirt, black Zara top, Clinique redness solutions base, Essie Sand Tropez Nail lacquer.  
weather started not so well and ended also not so well, almos lost my whole rhodos-teint. Boohoo.
health biked to Ameland (62 miles) and started with volleyball-trainig. Further; haven't got time yet to pick up my healthy eat-rythm. Also took a lot of drinks at the village feasts. 
money spend a lot at the feasts and haven't worked much yet. 
addictions 24 (series), car parcing 3d for ipad, Essie Sand Tropez, ultimate guilty pleasure: croquette sandwich

Plus:
+ I started my blog this month! Still trying to find the right rythm and way to blog, but I take it easy and it comes naturally. 
+ By the last days of summer and first days of school belongs the village feasts! In my town this feast takes 5 days (or better; 4 nights) and it's once a year. The next week was another town nearby on his turn. Had so much fun during these days. One downside; I have to wait one year again till the next one.
+ The 26th of August I was celebrating my birthday! Not so special and I haven't celebrated it very big (it's in between the two village feasts), but I had a great time! 

Min:
- At the end of the holidays there was a little bummer. A virus sneaked in to my laptop and caused a little week for panic, hours of cleaning and eventually a clean laptop, thankgod. 
- An absolute bummer was the get-lost-story in Friesland. I was biking to my boyfriend, who was having a vacation on Ameland (an island around 62 miles away from my home). A mile before the place where the boat leaves I got lost. And yes, I cried for one second when I had thought that I missed the boat. But after all it were 2 very nice days in Ameland! 
- Unfortunately there came an end to the good holidays. 
- Cried for hours when I dropped my iphone for the thousanth time and saw the big crack in my screen (paid €90 for the screen-replacement for my last side issue a moth ago). Now that I've accepted the loss of my good looking phone, I have a new - very strong! - iphone case. 

FINAL GRADE: 8 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten