Favorites | Apps



The Homework App - There are different planning and homework apps, but I felt for this app because the interface is very nice! Also it works fine. You can make tasks and label them per subject, complete tasks and can see how many you have to do that day and how many are completed. Handy!


Evernote - Since I've added this app I'm leading a quiet and organised life, but really. I love making lists and my phone, so here is a great outcome. Also a good thing on this application is that you can sync it with your laptop and add web-pages from your pc to your notebook. Love it! 


MyFitnessPall - I've putted this app on a backburner this holiday, because it's impossible to keep all my food up this time. When school starts next week, I'll pick it up again, even my old healthy diet. Further there's nothing to complain about this app. You can set goals and could see not only the calories, but also other nutrients. Also a plus is the input of food, it's very easy and almost every ingredient or product is in it. 


VSCOcam - my FAVORITE photo editing app. In one way or another al my pictures change in jewels with the filters and edits from vsco. 


Bloglovin' - Indispensible. Very handy to check my favorite blogs in between. In addition it is a great anti-boredom-remedy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten