A little clean up




It’s still a rainy holiday in the Netherlands. The perfect moment to clean up my room! I share some tips to simplify this household job.


 Tip: first; set a timer to make this job more like a challenge, it motivates a little to clean your room up quicker!

 The floor 

I like to do the floor first, because when that’s clean, the room appears a lot better. First take a garbage bag and grab all the mess on the ground. Throw it in the bag when you don’t need the stuff, otherwise store it. Put all the clothes on a chair or something. Repeat this task until the floor is completely clean.




The desk 
Next step is the desk. For me a little harder because I have to of them, but we can do it with the same way as we did it on the floor; the mess in the garbage bag and the other stuff storage in organisers.  


Tip: my desk is always full of loose papers, not very useful to work around this mess. Now, when I see a paper that I can’t throw away, I put it in my letter trays. At the end of the week, when the tray is bulging with paper, I throw away the papers that I don’t need anymore.

The wardrobe
Figure out wich clothes (from the chair) you can put in your closet and wich clothes you can put in the laundry basket. Make sure that you put the clean clothes tidy in your closet. Fold or hang it tidy.


Tip: know your boobytraps. I mean; when you always put your small change on the shelve, make sure you find an solution and buy a wallet or a piggy bank.



So this were my tips en steps to a clean room. For me this works, I hope for you too! 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten