My Healthy Week Debriefing + Food Diary


Last week I lived like a real veggie (almost) in my healthy week. Here a report on this week inclusive a food diary.




FOOD DIARY // 

Monday
Breakfast – Oatmeal kiwi and raisins with orange juice
Snack – eierkoek
Lunch – Genius gluten free bread with Philadelphia Light herbs
Snack – Rice Cake
Dinner – Brocolli soup with creme fraich and Parma Ham
Snack – Banana, grapes and a kiwi
Water – 0,7 liter

Tuesday
Breakfast – Oatmeal apple, gojiberries and nuts with orange juice
Snack – eierkoek
Lunch – Genius gluten free bread with Philadelphia Light herbs and smoked beef
Snack – paprika
Dinner – Couscous with fennel, artichoke hearts, goat cheese and cashews
Snack – Banana, grapes and a kiwi
Water – 0,5 liter

Wednesday
Breakfast – Banana-redfruitsmoothie with orange juice and 2 rice cakes with Philadelphia herbs
Snack – kiwi
Lunch – Bun with knakworst (sausage), mayonaise and an italian bun
Snack – rice cake, chocolate pepernoten (ginger cookie)
Dinner – tagliatelle with gambas, beans, spring onion, creme fraiche and fennel
Snack – banana and a kiwi
Water – 0,8 liter

Thursday
Breakfast – overnight oats with banana and red fruit, orange juice
Snack – apple
Lunch – Banana-oat-pancakes
Snack – cucumber
Dinner – Cauliflowercouscous with paprika, onion and tandoori chicken
Snack – banana, kiwi and an eierkoek
Water – 0,4 liter

Friday
Breakfast – Oatmeal kiwi with orange juice
Snack – eierkoek
Lunch – wraps with Philadelphia herbs and smoked salmon, cheese croissant
Snack –
Dinner – quinoa risotto with leek and paprika
Snack – popcorn
Water – 0,6 liter

Saturday 
Breakfast - Oatmeal with baked apple, orange juice
Snack -
Lunch - Genius Gluten Free bread with Philadelphia herbs
Snack - 2 eierkoeken, a banana and grapes
Dinner - quesadilla Philadelphia herbs, paprika and chicken
Snack - chips and a couple drinks
Water - 1,2 liter

Sunday
Breakfast - scrambled eggs
Snack -
Lunch - salade caprese, eggs with smoked beef, olives
Snack - lots of pepernoten, chocolate chip cookie
Dinner - homemade pizza chicken
Snack - naturel chips, cola
Water - 0,4
___________________________________________________________________________

I found out that…
… Good food is more important than healthy food
… I’m addicted to fruit snacks
… Gluten free bread from the brand Genius is groce
… Living a week véry healthy is impossible when your name is Myrthe
... Eierkoeken are good substitutes for nice, but not so healthy cake

Highlights:
-
My start went good! It was also the most healthy day of the week I think
- Enjoyed the quinoa risotto and the brocolli soup, these meals definetly stay 
-     
Lows:
- Knakworstjes (sausages) on school-  Cheese croissant on Friday- Drinks and snacks on girls night out
- No traditional handmade croissants on sunday
- The detox syntoms I got on sunday, let's just forget this day in my week... 


Reflection on goals:
"Don't eat any meat" Almost succeeded this goal, but the less meat I did eat were lean meat or fish.
"no snacks (only fruits and vegetables)"  I started very well with eierkoeken, rice cakes, vegetables en fruits, but ended very bad with chips, pepernoten and cookies... 
"WATER (minimum 1 liter)" Only succeeded this goal on saturday, when I played volleyball for 4 hours. Honestly, I didn't paid much attention on this goal.
"no dairy"  Wow, succeeded this goal completely! I drank only vegetable milk or no diary. 
"enjoy and eat good food ;)" Hm. Did I enjoy? I don't know. I didn't enjoy the times I had to reject unhealthy, but tasty food. But still feld proud I carried on for six days. 

Would I do it another time?
Another time? Yes. For ever? No. I’m a person who loves good food, and that good food is not always healthy. I couldn’t live without that good food. Still I don't have regrets. I know it is possible to replace some unhealthy things for more healthier things. But after all, enjoying food is for me more important and that will be my eat-vision for the future. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten