Myrthe Shares on Sunday #1





Everyday I see many handy links, tips or inspiring things. From now on, I will share these things every sunday, if all goes well. Hope you'll like it, just let me know!

1. SHOPPING - Stüssy Midi Dress 
Went CRAZY when I saw this midi dress. Doubted a couple hours and thought about my budget. No, unfortunately this isn’t a potential candidate for my wardrobe…


2. LINK - 7 online shops for girls who loves zara 
A super handy link to comparable shops to the zara. Especially for people who love the zara, this is the find.

3. FOOD - lunch ideas 
Sometimes it's hard to come up with tasty and healthy lunch. Joanne Goddards post about school lunches is a great help to that. She gives a list with good ideas for a lunch.

4. BLOG - The Private Life a Girl 
I love the kind of posts Sophie makes and I could use her good tips. It's about life/mindstyle, blogging, beauty, shopping and more. Just take a look, it's worth it!

5. LOOK - Girl a la Mode
I don't know why I love this look exactly, but still I want to share it. Maybe it's the 'all black'-look which I'm in love this time, maybe it's the layers or the freshness of the outfit. Anyway, for me this look is very inspiring!

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten