Trends I've missed...

Sources: Pinterest



… And I mind
Daniel Wellington watch - Love the classic and minimalistic design of this watch! I’ve seen a few other beautiful watches, but this one is my all time favorite. Unfortunately this has become an ultimate hype and I don’t want to follow the crowd, so I’m gonna miss this trend.Slip ons - Everytime I see this great footwear by someone on school, I would buy it. And there is the problem at the same time. I see a lot slip ons on school. What means that it takes a month and the shoes are terribly overrated. Hm, waste of money. Birks - There aren’t lacking birks in a fashion bloggers wardrobe, but in this amateur bloggers wardrobe they are...Maxi dress - Already felt in love with the maxi dress a year ago. Many types passed by. The thight one, the loose one, the one with the slip, the one with the straps, the striped one, you name it. I think this has become a classic item for your wardrobe, but for the upcoming 6 months, I’ll not spend my money on this. Maybe if I lived in a subtropical country or something.   Midi (bodycon) skirt - I literally almost buyed it a few weeks ago. But when I looked at the weather forecast I dropped out. Next summer a new opportunity.   

… And I absolute don’t mindCulottes - I still don’t have the thought behind this unfemale bottom. Stylish? Classic? Innovative? For me it’s a no. I rather wear an zip-off pants. Mules Don’t get me wrong. I love a thick, chunky heel, or a minimalistic design of a shoe. But I don’t mind that I missed the sixties mule-trend. The idea that you can easily slip into is okay, but the idea that you can slip out of this footwear scares me a little bit. Particularly now I see various visions of modernized Cinderella-scenes were I lose my mules…
Over the knee boots - Oh, the casual over the knee boots. For me an absolute no. The big lap of fabric gives an outfit such a weird twist. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten