Myrthe Shares on Sunday #2





1. TRAVEL - copenhagen mini guide 
This city was on my wishlist already, but after reading this guide, it's in my top 3. Only by seeing the beautiful pictures and the great tips... aaah.

2. BLOG - wonderlicht 
I kept scrolling and scrolling on this dutch blog. The diy's, the nice articles and lists are very nice to read. I become cheerful when I read her posts!

3.  SHOPPING - Mango sweatshirt
It looks like i'm getting a little addicted to the Mango. Checking the shop around 2 times a day, oops. On top of my mango wishlist is thise sweatshirt. Minimalistic, basic, great to match and also cheap. Unfortunately, i'm saving money for London and the autumn holidays, but I definetly keep this item in mind.

4. FOOD - wrap with courgette, fetta and dill
Wraps are so allround! Love this healthy and vegan, snack/lunch/dinner-recipe. I like all the ingredients on the list and I know this is here to stay.

5. LINK - how to create an cozy little corner 
Amazing how the Chapter Friday-team come up with such great ideas for posts, including nice content and pictures. Also these tips are very handy and inspiring to me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten