Stats #1




I've spend 2 days, 9 hours and 24 minutes of my life at the addictive series 24. Received 1633 likes on my instagram feed. 2 days, is the numer I doubted about the beautiful Stussy dress (gonna tell you more this week). There is 7% of all the products I ate this week (so far) really unhealthy, but don’t worry, tomorrow the number will rise at least with 10%. I am following 65 bloggers right now, you can see my following hereThere are only 4 items on my absolute-real-need-it-now-wishlist (but of course this number is quadrupled on my regular wishlist). My most expensive spending on beauty were the sigma brushes for €100,-. Bumped my browbone 1 time against a schoolboard. It hurted and it was embarrassing. And the most shocking number of this stats: My mean amount of spending on clothes the last year is €42,43! A big lucky break. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten