Favorites | Top 5 Fashion Instagrammers






I love those instagram feed where it comes about a certain style of filters and colours, but where the pictures are still spontanues and snapshots of daily life. And of course I love Sabrina.


This is such a minimal style instagram I love, but where the feed is less spontanues. After all, I can get much inspiration out of this lovely user.


How could she not be in my favorites?! The lovely Yara always makes me happy with her cheerful snaps.    


4. sffte 
Sometimes, all those instaporation is nice to see. Also I’m always very curious to sffte’s outfits and buyings, because I would inmediately most of the things take over.


The fifth fashion blogger and instragrammer in this row is Anouk Yve. Like the way how she alternates fashion posts, food posts, landscape posts and others.  


Curious to my instagram? You can find it here

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten