Under The Rader #2 The London Edit



Yes! I'm in London when you read this and despite we don't have a lot of free time to shop, I'm taken with enthusiasm! Of course, we send all the scarce time we have on shopping, eating and shopping. Unfortunately, it will remains at oxford street. But there's nothing wrong with Topshop, Forever21 and River Island! I have made a wishlist for London earlier, In the first instance for myself, but why shouldn't I share it? Maybe it inspires you!

1. Grey wool scarf
Let's start with a classic one. I think when I saw a good one 4 years ago, I would buy it. And really, my style is changed in those 4 years. I actually want this item for so long, but never bought a good one. This is the winter that it's gonna happen! Maybe this week...

2. Wool coat 
Honestly, this is not my number one mission for London, but I quietly have an eye on the wool coats. I like the both two different coats I mentioned, but they are still differently. I love the raw dark wool version, but I'm also not averse to a subtile cotton-wooly coat. Prefering the grey as colour.

3. Basic bodycon midi dress
I'm convinced. The bodycon midi dress has so many advantages and combinations. I need this item! Prefering mostly a grey one, I could win over a black one.

5. Cotton/linen top 
Especially for going out and just a casual look, I have to need this item. Now. And despite I found these Mango tops, they are not the perfect ones that I'm looking for. Indeed, I haven't seen them anywhere. You can call this my number one mission for Londen.

6. Skinny jeans withouth holes (!) 
Whereas I had a ripped jeans in my last UTR, now I definetely (sort of) want a jeans withouth holes. With the winter in the visor, I need a qualitive good not-ripped jeans. The search is not so easy, I don't actually know what I actually want yet. But in any case, I don't want a boring, normal jeans. I'm curious what  London has to offer.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten