Myrthe Shares on Sunday #5




New Sunday, new shares! Enjoy your day :)

1. FOOD - Epic Burger Project 
Why didn't I noticed this food project earlier? I want to try all of these fusion burgers.

2. LOOK - Olivia Pope inspired lookbook 
Never heard of Olivia Pope, but looking at this pictures, she seems to have a good style! I like all of these looks, especially the one with the midi skirt and pumps. Just some good inspiration.

3. APP - Imdb 
Even though the site is nice, the app is even nicer! Very handy if someone gives you a good movie tip and to update your watchlist.

4. SHOPPING - Zara Blouse
Met this lady at a random Zara in London and I was surprised by the fabric of it. It's so unexpected and gorgeous and I fitted it over and over in every Zara, but didn't buy it. Maybe it's because I don't like the long 'veil' on the back.

5. LINK - How to prepare for a big presentation 
Oh, I had and have so many troubles with this... So every article about presenation skills and tips attracts me. The fact that it's an Chapter Friday article doubles the effect..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten